Sunday, August 26, 2012

And a blog was born ...

This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time.

A long long long long looooooooooooong time!

I've always enjoyed reading blogs and now I hope to be able to keep up with one of my own! I think that - in a few years' time - it'll be great to look back and think 'Oh my god ... I really was crazy!'

So anyway, I'm Hilary, nice to meet you. I'm in my final year of high school (and I'm more confused about my future than ever!). I happen to be a bit of a nerd ... I love books and school. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

I'm not sure what this is going to be yet ... I don't want it to be just a fashion blog, just a photo blog, just a craft blog ... I want it to be a me blog. Whatever I want it to be.

That's all for now.

Love, Hilary xxx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world, Hilary! I love books and school too. I'm looking forward to reading more. :)

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete