Monday, August 27, 2012

Rise and Shine!

Rise and Shine!




Since I'm new to the whole blogging thing, I thought I'd share something about myself.

I'm a pajama nut.

Honestly, when I get home I can't wait to wear my pajamas. Most of the time I get home from school and literally make myself wait until a reasonable hour to wear 'sleeping clothes'.

Seriously, I try to hold myself back until 5pm. Sometimes I can't quite wait.

I think it's just because pajamas are so snuggly and relaxing after being at school all day. And when it's cold, a dressing gown just makes me feel better. Call me crazy, but that's just how I roll.

The weird thing is though, I can't hang around in my pajamas all morning. I can deal with it for maybe an hour or two after getting out of bed, but if I don't get changed back into 'day clothes' then I end up doing nothing all morning. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing!

I hope you enjoyed this random insight into my life!

Love, Hilary xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment